Smart Outlet NB1000
- Support IEEE 802.11/b/g/n Wi-Fi standard
- Support AP mode(direct access) and Station mode (access through router);
- Support wireless and remote firmware upgrade;
- Frequency range: 2.412GHz-2.484Ghz.
- Transmit power: 802.11b: +16dBm
- 802.11g: +14dBm
- 802.11n: +13dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: 802.11b:-93dBm
- Antenna: internal I-PEX connector type mini antenna.
- Clamping Voltage: <340V
- Rated wattage: <0.6W
- Withstanding Surge Current : 1 Time: 6000A;2 Time:4500A
- Max Energy: 270 JOUELS
- Temp Coefficient of: <-0.05%
- Leakage current: <20uA
- Impulse Life: <+-10%
- Continues Variable;
- Trailing edge dual MosFETs Technology
- Control method: PWM
- Sample Rate:300Hz
- Maximum Current: 2A
- Pre-set programs support;
- Customized programs support.
- Support bulbs: all kinds dimmable bulbs include incandescent, CFL, fluorescent and LED bulbs.
- Program up to 60 automatic switch settings.
- Minimum setting interval: 1 minute
- A setting can be for a particular day of the week, every day, every week, every 2 weeks, every month, every year.
- Power Source: wall outlet
- AC input voltage: AC85-260 V 50Hz/60Hz
- Output current : regular outlet:10A
- wifi outlet: 2A
- Typical power consumption: 1 watt
- Maximum power consumption: 2 watts
- Operating temperature: -20° C (-4° F) to 60° C (140° F)
- Operating humidity: 15% to 85%, non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -40° C (-40° F) to 125° C (257° F)
- Storage humidity: 10% to 90%, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 112mmX75mmX35mm
- Net eight: 172g
- Gross weight: 205g
- Warranty: one year
72 in stock (can be backordered)